This is an executive program exploring the world of quality management . The program is designed to facilitate a framework for providing management counsel to clients, institutions in the public and private sector. Candidates will incorporate the informational fabric from the core curriculum and become open to examples of comprehension in their technical expertise and experience in global consulting roles to organizations. The modules are created to show candidates the key topics of the profession and to discussed, analyzed and understood. Candidates will also be expected to work break out groups and teams to present consulting services to actual clients and prepare solutions to case studies.
Who Should Attend
- Quality Managers and Executives
- Lawyers, CPAs, Engineers
- Professional Consultants
Benefits of Attending
Those who complete this professional development program will earn certification and learn cutting edge strategies in analysis and implementation of solutions for clients worldwide.
This course objectives are to:
Introduce students to contemporary concepts and philosophies of quality and its assurance;
- Educate students with the statistical tools and international standards commonly adopted in the quality assurance process;
- Educate students with quality management principles and practices.
Contents The course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to quality management
- Quality tools and techniques
- Statistical process control and acceptance sampling
- Quality management systems and awards
- Total quality management TQM
The process of identifying which quality assurance standards are relevant to projects and determining how to satisfy them.
Input includes: Quality policy, scope statement, product description, standards and regulations, and other process Output.
Methods used: benefit / cost analysis, benchmarking, flowcharting, and design of experiments
Output includes: Quality Management Plan, operational definitions, checklists, and Input to other processes.
The control process of monitoring specific project results to determine if the outcomes comply with relevant quality standards and identifying ways to eliminate causes of unsatisfactory performance.
Input includes: work results, Quality Management Plan, operational definitions, and checklists.
Methods include: inspection, control charts, pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flowcharting, and trend analysis.
Output includes: quality improvements, acceptance decisions, rework, completed checklists, and process adjustments.
The process of evaluating overall project performance on a regular basis to provide confidence that the project will satisfy the relevant quality standards.
Input includes: Quality Management Plan, results of quality control measurements, and operational definitions.
Methods used: quality planning tools and techniques and quality audits.
Output includes: quality improvement.
DURASI TRAINING: 3 Hari
TEMPAT TRAINING :
- HSP Academy Training Center (Dengan peserta maksimal 18 orang)
- Hotel POP BSD, Grand Zuri BSD atau Fame Hotel Gading Serpong (Dengan peserta diatas 18 orang)
- Biaya Training : Rp. 5,500,000,- (Lima Juta Lima Ratus Ribu Rupiah)
- Biaya Sertifikasi AAPM: USD. 300,- (Tiga Ratus US Dollar)
HSP Academy Training Center
Ruko Graha Boulevard Blok D 26 Gading Serpong – Tangerang
Tlp. (021) 55686090 atau 55686097
Hand Phone: 0822 9980 1099 atau 0812 1990 1006 atau 0812 8190 8009