This intensive five-day course is concerned with the application of Project Management techniques and knowledge for the effective estimating, planning, managing and control of a project. It extends to identification, assessment and control of qualitative risks in the project-based enterprise. Uncertainty is inherent in all projects and particularly in the aspects of technical, financial, schedule, legal and quality (the latter includes safety, health, environment and facility integrity) performance. In addition, the course explores quantitative risk analysis using the basics of probability. All terms and techniques covered in the course are compatible with PMI’s “Body Of Knowledge.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the terms, processes, stages and documents used in the capital value process.
Apply basic methods for defining and estimating activities.
- Use a systematic approach to Scope Management and Work Breakdown Structures.
- Build a WBS effectively to define the project work and coding of activities.
- Develop cost breakdown, organisation breakdown and product breakdown structures and learn the relationship between the structures.
- Use softwareestimating tools / methods to integrate estimate to work scope via WBS.
- Revise the estimate, budgets and monitor actual costs.
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of MS Project in project planning and control.
- Integrate estimate and plan, setting up basic project and recording progress.
- Use standard software to assist in the risk managementprocesses
- Understand merits and disadvantages of qualitative and quantitative risk assessment.
- Apply risk mitigation strategies, preliminary contingency levels and critical variables.
- Understand and apply Monte Carlo methods and expected monetary outcome.
- Effectively manage cash flow and cost control on the project.
- Effectively integrate risk and earned value
This course is open to a wide variety of attendees including professionals in various disciplines and nontechnical support staff. It will be of particular interest to those engaged in project management who want to convert project management theory into practice, whether they are currently project managers, working towards a professional qualification, or involved as part of a project team.
Delegates are expected to have a certain amount of core project management knowledge prior to attending the course, such as having gained the APMP or PMP qualification. It is not mandatory to have these qualifications, as this knowledge may have been gained by working in a project environment.
If this is the case, then it is recommended about 7 years experience in a project environment.
Project Management 1 or PMP Certificate or seven years PM experience.
The course is delivered classroom style using a mix of lectures, practical exercises, team working and hands-on computer based working as appropriate. Emphasis is placed on the interaction between delegates and their discussion of, and contribution to concerns and issues faced in the workplace The teams will develop estimates, plans and risk analysis of the case study or project. The course can be adapted to workshop format to develop estimates, plans and risk analysis for client-specific projects as deliverables.
DURASI TRAINING: 3 Hari
TEMPAT TRAINING :
- HSP Academy Training Center (Dengan peserta maksimal 18 orang)
- Hotel POP BSD, Grand Zuri BSD atau Fame Hotel Gading Serpong (Dengan peserta diatas 18 orang)
- Biaya Training : Rp. 5,500,000,- (Lima Juta Lima Ratus Ribu Rupiah)
- Biaya Sertifikasi AAPM: USD. 300,- (Tiga Ratus US Dollar)
HSP Academy Training Center
Ruko Graha Boulevard Blok D 26 Gading Serpong – Tangerang
Tlp. (021) 55686090 atau 55686097
Hand Phone: 0822 9980 1099 atau 0812 1990 1006 atau 0812 8190 8009
$$$$ Training Certified Oil and Gas Project Manager $$$$$$$$